Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
Login with ASME
IMECE: Where Engineering Disciplines Intersect and Innovation Begins
ASME's International Mechanical Engineering Congress & Exposition (IMECE) is the only event where R&D leaders from industry, government, and academia converge to make connections and share insights for innovation across engineering disciplines.
Present your research or attend to:
- Meet your next R&D partner or employer in academia, industry, or government
- Unlock new research ideas and deepen your expertise across nearly 20 technical tracks
- Build your résumé and your organization's brand
- Share your insights with ASME's largest and most diverse conference community
Don't miss your chance to connect with 1,600+ R&D leaders, advance your career, and innovate at the intersection of engineering disciplines.
Program – Tracks
Featuring Congress-Wide Symposia:
- 9th Annual Conference-Wide Symposium on Additive Manufacturing
- Congress-Wide Symposium on NDE & SHM
- The Verification, Validation, and Uncertainty Quantification (VVUQ) Mini-Symposium